Well, the kids and I had the chance to go visit Grandma and Papa for a week. Braylynn had fall break so we went to Heber to visit Family. The kids all had a great time playing with their cousins and spending time at grandma and papa's house. I also had a good week and was able to get some well needed rest. I told myself when we left that I would keep my kids on their routine. That did not quite work out the way I had planned. First off Az is an hour behind us so my kids were not ready for bed at 6:30 as we were just eating dinner. So,needless to say the routine was gone after the first night. Now that we are home it is even harder to get back on track. Mom is not wanting to get up in the mornings and the kids are not wanting to go to bed at night. So, what to do? Daylight savings time is Sunday, Nov 4th. So we will be on Az time anyway and then I think that we will finally get back on track or at least I can hope.
For those of you asking yes I am still alive. I have just been very busy. I am trying to get things done before the Holidays roll around for then I know that not much will get done and after the Holidays it is time to get ready for the arrival of the baby. Wow that sure has gone by fast. It is hard to believe it is sneaking up on us quickly. I hope to get more blogging done but we will have to see.
2 comments:
Hey...I was thinking about DST and hoping you hadn't changed this weekend (didn't your post originally say this weekend?) How I hate that change. It never does make sense to me.
AMY! How are you feeling? I want to see a picture of your cute pregnant belly.
Post a Comment