Friday, October 24, 2008

Watermelon






We have a tradition that we have started. We
take the kids to the farm every summer to get
melons. This was Brody's first time tasting
watermelon and we always let them eat it for
the first time right inside of dads truck. We have
alot of fun as a family when doing this. This is
the fist year that we have a picture of all the kids
sitting on the tailgate. I have to say it is one of my
favorites with them all eating at the same time.
We are sad that this time of year has past. Now
it is time form the pumpkin patch.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Those are such great pictures! I can't believe how big Brody is!

Courtney White said...

I know I commented to you aloud the other night, but I have to say it again, How cute!!

Josh and Cori said...

how cute! I can't believe how big those kiddos are getting! Priceless watermelon picture-you should make it black and white, blow it up, and put it on your wall! I miss you!

heather said...

Way cute, there is just something about watermelon and kids, it always makes for great pictures.

Candace said...

I've seen the other pictures of your kids eating their watermelon on your MySpace and LOVED them! How fun that you're keeping that going! I agree with Cori: You should get these blown up in black and white and put um' up in your house!

Cute, cute kids, as always! MISS YOU!

The Browns said...

lol! The watermelon pic is priceless!

Chandra said...

amy jensen...how the heck are you. Brody is huge!!! He's so cute...looks just like Blake!!! I can't believe how sweet your little family is!!!! Wonderful pics! I'm glad your not with a password...I didn't know it. If you go secret...or whatever it's called, email me. Chandraloveschris@gmail.com
love you girl...give all of your kids a big huge hug from Ethan and Lexi's mommy! and you too. miss you
Chandra :)

Anonymous said...

you need to sell the black and white version of the tailgate as greeting/blank cards...put it towards their college education or whatever floats the boat. *wink*