Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
4 comments:
I have a ton of memories with you, but I will always be so grateful to you for introducing me and my little ones to Little Einsteins. We have been truly blessed because of that conversation (and truly addicted too)!
I also love the conversations we have had about family and having children. It's nice to have someone you can really talk to about those kinds of things.
Ok, so the first memory of you that I thought of was of our lovely visits pertaining to our variety of "feeding choices" for our little ones. It was SO nice to have someone to talk to about our "issues" with that. You've been around the block and BACK on that subject! :)
By the way, I still need to send those sweet pictures I took of Brody at the park a couple weeks ago! I think I'll do it RIGHT NOW while I'm thinking about it. :)
How are you Amy??
P.S. I tagged you on my blog! :)
I'll never forget the last Modbe party we had and we stayed late and you told us the story of you and Chris - I almost cried. I kept thinking, "Great. I'm just now really starting to get to know and love Amy, and now we have to leave!" Miss You!
Post a Comment