Thursday, April 24, 2008

Easter

The kids Easter morning in their new outfits
The kids with Conlan
Blake

Braylynn and Bayleigh


We had the chance to go to Virden Easter weekend. Virden Ward had their Easter party on the Saturday before Easter. They had it at a place called Moore Box.The kids had fun searching for eggs and other treasures. They had fun with their cousin Conlan. We spent Easter Sunday at home. The kids had fun finding their eggs and just spending time with the family.

3 comments:

Candace said...

That group shot of the kiddos is a cute one!! Virden sounds a lot like St. David where I grew up; small and close knit.

I'm trying to get visiting teaching scheduled for Tuesday morning this week. Are you free?? I was going to call tonight...but forgot. Sorry. :P I'm probably call you tomorrow morning. Lata!

Josh and Cori said...

that baby is so stinking cute!! Hey-we are going to be in Silver the week of June 9th, so we'll have to do lunch at the park! I can't wait to see you!

heather said...

Thanks for the invite...finally. Cute kiddos.