Monday, July 6, 2009

Better late then never...


We made it!!!!

Well we are in Wyoming and are loving it so far. This is our cute house that we got lucky to find. We had a house lined up and it fell through when we arrived here. It was stressful having all of our stuff here and nowhere to go. We got the local paper and I called on this house and asked when we could look at and also when could we move in. We were told to drive by and look at it and when we first pulled up in front I just knew this is where we were meant to live. We were able to start moving in that same evening. It is much bigger then it looks. it has 4 bedrooms,2 bathrooms,living room,dining room,kitchen,laundry room,storage room, and a playroom. A fenced back yard with 2 garages and a nice front porch to sit out on in the evenings. We are in a neighborhood with sidewalks so we are able to go for walks without having to load everything and everyone up. The kids love going for walks since they can ride their bikes. The people here so far have been very welcoming. We do miss our friends dearly we are just happy to have a new start for our family. I hope to post more often just still trying to get things in their rightful spots. Til next time....


The kids loved this big moving truck.
Blake still was not sure what to think.


2 comments:

Chandra said...

Hey...congrats...the house looks totally cute! I'm glad you posted on your blog. I've been waiting for a long time!!! heehee! MISS YOU AMY AND WE THINK OF YOU AND YOUR SWEET FAMILY ALOT! Until next time!

Sandy said...

Thanks for the update. I'm happy, happy for your family. Sounds like the wait for just the right job was worth it. Congrats on your new home. Miss you guys!