Monday, August 3, 2009

Braylynn's 8th Birthday

Braylynn 1 day old

Braylynn 8 years old on her baptism day.

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. I can't believe how fast the years have gone. I have enjoyed watching you grow into such a special girl. I am so proud of you and the choices that you make. I am proud of your decision to be baptized. You amaze me every day. I love the way you truly love your family.

Right now some of your favorite things include dancing,singing,high school musical,and playing with your friends and your siblings. You try to please everyone that you come in contact with and you are growing more independent as the days move on. Braylynn, I want you to know that you hold a special place in my heart and we have come a long way together.I love you and want you to know that. Love always, Your Mom

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh yes! She's a wonderful girl!!!

Nicole Palmer said...

I can't believe you have an 8 yr old!! Holy cow!! It doesn't seem all that long ago when we were in Williams watching a football game! I hope you guys are enjoying Wyoming!