I will have to add pictures later. I feel like she is being left out since I haven't had pictures available that I want to use. Anyway,Our Bayleigh turned 5 on the 15th of August and I just can't believe where the time has gone. Bayleigh is a delight to have in our family. She has a smile that never goes away even when she is in trouble. It is so hard to stay mad at her for long. Another thing is her giggle she has such a contagious giggle that she can get a whole room laughing. Since we moved to Wyoming we have made some great friends and their nickname for her is Smylie which fits her perfectly. Ever since she was born we have called her peanut but I really thinks she prefers Smylie now that she is so grown up.
Bayleigh, Thank you for being such a sweet daughter. You are so good at the things you set your mind to. You are an amazing big and little sister. Your siblings love you so much. I love how you make your brothers laugh and how you play so well with your sister. We love you Bayleigh!
Some of the things you enjoy right now are school,bugs,dirt, ROCKS (oh my you should see my washer every week),playing dress-up,playing with your baby dolls and who could forget horses. I know you are still going to ask Santa for a real live horse this year. We will have to see what happens. I love you baby girl oh I mean big girl. Happy Birthday to you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment